Larry R. Kipke
I am an advocate for you whether I represent you and your interests in a serious felony case, a misdemeanor, drunk driving, a minor traffic offense, defense of your child in a delinquency matter, the probate of a loved one’s will, or the collection of a debt owed you.
I will always represent you to the best of my ability. I have practiced in southeastern Michigan for over 32 years representing and providing a vigorous defense to those accused of crimes in Macomb, Wayne, Oakland, Monroe, Lapeer, Genesee, and St. Clair counties. I have extensive trial experience in both civil, probate, and criminal law. What we cannot settle amicably with our adversaries we will take to trial.
- Licensed in Michigan and in Federal Court since May 8, 1987
- Educated at Detroit College of Law (1987 J.D.) Monteith College at Wayne State University, (1980 Ph.B)
- Reasonable fees for excellent service
- We accept cash, check, credit card and debit card payments for our service
- Flat fees are available for most services
- Call me at (586) 468-5819 to schedule an in person consultation